Decathlon Rockrider ST100, Mountain Bike Gloves
Estimated Delivery:Apr 04 - Apr 11
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
- Free Shipping & Returns or all orders over
- Secure Payment We ensure secure payment
- Money Back Guarantee Any back within 30 days
Product DescriptionThe press studs let you keep the right and left hands together. Why?To hang them on your handlebars so that you can finish packing your hydration backpack.To clip them to our new ST 500 shorts when taking a break.To never have to look for that missing glove out of the wash or in the drawer. Clever, don't you think?. MTB gloves are important for your safety all year round.Keeping your hands covered all the way to the fingertips is key to preventing scratches from vegetation, especially in the forest or on singletracks. What's even more important, when you fall, is that your reflex is to put your hands out to cushion yourself. MTB gloves keep your hands from getting scratched and cut. Gloves are also there to dampen vibrations when riding.
- User comfort: The stretchy fabric and mesh fabric create a second skin effect.
- Durability: The reinforced fabric won't get snagged on branches or the ground.
- Moisture wicking: A fresh feel: airy fabric, mesh between the fingers, micro holes on the palm.
- Grip: Velour for handlebar grip and silicone fingertips for good grip on the brakes.
- Used For: Cycling
- Sport age category: Adult
- Material: Spandex
Submit Your Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *