Product DescriptionThe Joey 4.5 prides itself with its weight saving and efficient design for a children's bike. The ergonomic design ensures a great fit and superb handling. The V-shaped handlebars are made especially for kids, taking in the consideration of shoulder width, riding position, safety, and comfort. Two alloy hand brakes with short reach for children's hands are mounted to the handlebar. At just 19.8 lbs., this bike is ideal for children ages 5-8 and between 43 and 52 inches tall. It comes with a stem pad, bell, quick release for easy seat height adjustment, and a kickstand.
- Frame/Fork: Lightweight Alloy frame with a low gravity concept design
- Wheels/Tires: 20" Dynamic Alloy Wheels with steel spokes and low profile, low resistant tires with tough tubes
- Drivetrain: Single speed, 3 piece alloy crank, chainguard, and KMC chain. Freewheel design helps children learn to use hand brakes early and prevents unintended braking while learning to pedal forward.
- Brakes: Alloy brake levers with short reach, Front Caliper brake and rear V-Brake for powerful stopping without the risk of going over the handlebars
- Extras Included: Stem pad, bell, quick release seat post and kickstand
- Dimensions (Overall): 34 Inches (L), 54 Inches (H)
- Weight: 19.8 Pounds
- Holds up to: 200 Pounds
- Suggested Age: 5-11 Years
- Bicycle Frame/Component Features: Adjustable Handlebars, Chain Guard
- Bicycle Frame Material: Aluminum
- Rim Material: Metal Alloy
- Gear Speeds: 1
- Pedal Material: Plastic
- Seat Material: Vinyl
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Provided
- Includes: Kickstand
- Wheel height: 20"
- Tire Type: Smooth
- Bicycle frame size: 20"
- Bike use: Recreation
- Front Brake System: Caliper
- Rear Brake System: V Brake
- Tire Width: 1.75 Inches
Submit Your Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *