Product DescriptionWhether you're riding for fitness, sport or leisure, the Schwinn Circuit 28" Hybrid Bike helps you enjoy the ride like never before. Built with a lightweight aluminum frame and durable alloy rims, the Circuit offers a responsive and agile riding experience for new bikers and seasoned riders alike. It has tons of ergonomic frame improvements and sport tires. This nimble hybrid bike lets you glide smoothly across trails, roads and just about any other terrain.
- 28in 21-speed hybrid sport bicycle with linear pull brakes
- Powerful mechanical disc brakes supply crisp, efficient stopping
- Equipped with Shimano EZ-Fire shifters and a Shimano rear derailleur for ultimate precision, speed and control
- Ergonomic fitness seat and triple-density handlebar grips provide a comfortable ride on any terrain
- Dimensions (Overall): 41 Inches (L), 68 Inches (H)
- Weight: 38.6 Pounds
- Holds up to: 250 Pounds
- Bicycle Frame Material: Aluminum
- Rim Material: Metal Alloy
- Gear Speeds: 21
- Pedal Material: Alloy
- Seat Material: Polypropylene
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Wheel height: 700c/28"
- Tire Type: Smooth
- Bicycle frame size: 19"
- Bike use: Trail Riding
- Tire Width: 1.25 Inches
Submit Your Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *