Product DescriptionThe coolest way to learn balance skills from as young as 18 months. The Y Velo Junior is specially engineered to help kids step up to a pedal bike by three or four years old without using stabilizers!
Parents, listen up …
The Y Velo Junior improves balance and confidence long before your child learns to ride a pedal bike. It takes time for children to learn balance, so we designed a balance bike that improves their coordination and reduces the chance of falls.
- Lightweight but strong aluminium Frame
- Rubber over-mould wheels, great comfort and grip with no punctures
- Larger wheels, Designed for safer play and easier riding on uneven surfaces
- Higher ground clearance means the frame won't get caught on uneven ground providing a safer ride
- Comfy beam saddle so your child can slide up closer to the handlebar and slide back as they grow taller
- Maximum loading weight: 44.1lbs [20kgs]
- Dimensions (Overall): 34.1 Inches (L), 15 Inches (H)
- Weight: 8.3 Pounds
- Holds up to: 44 Pounds
- Suggested Age: 1.5-4 Years
- Bicycle Frame Material: Steel
- Seat Material: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, No Tools Needed
- Wheel height: 9"
- Bicycle frame size: 17"
Submit Your Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *